|How to Order Embroidery Designs by E-mail|
This page contains step by step directions for ordering through E-mail for first-time visitors to our website.
- Browse through the designs using the Categories on the left side of the page until you find one that interests you.
- Make a list of designs names (On grey field in bottom of designs icon )
You can see the stitch count, size, and colors located bottom the image of the design. Check this information to make sure that the size and stitch requirements do not exceed your machine limitations.
- Email us with a list of your requirements and then we will email you a confirmation of your order . You may use E-mail Order link to send your order. Just press and complete by adding selected items and your preferred embroidery machine format.
- Once you receive an email order confirmation from us, then the payment can be done by press the Pay-Pal Pay Now button. Invoice letter like next, will help you to pay for your order through PayPal.
- We will email you to let you know when we have received your payment. The order will be mailed once the payment has cleared.
You will receive files with embroidery designs in preferred format. If format is not specified the DST will be sent.
Email with designs include the chart of thread colors (thread choices in Madeira Rayon) and color images for reference, for each design in JPG format.
All designs files will be sent to you by zipped attachments .
|ADDITIONAL INFORMATION, COPYRIGHT, and EXCHANGE POLICY:|
You will need the appropriate hardware/software to transfer the designs to use in your sewing machine.
COPYRIGHT & AGREEMENTS
Purchase of these designs is a license to use the designs and does not lend to duplication permission. Duplicating, loaning, sharing or transferring these designs is a copyright violation. The purchaser is allowed to use the embroidered designs on gifts and/or finished items for sale.
Due to the electronic nature of the product and its ability to be reproduced, refunds are not offered.
However, we do provide free technical support by email if you encounter any problem. If you have a problem with a design, please contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org , include the following information:
- Order number
- Name of the design
- Detailed description of the issue, including the type of fabric and stabilizer used to stitch the design.
Our customer service team will review the design and your issue, and contact you with our findings. It may be that we'll recommend a different fabric or stabilizer choice, or provide you with a revised design, or issue a refund, whichever is appropriate.
If you have ordered a design that is too large for your machine to stitch, that design may be exchanged for a smaller size if there is one available. Contact our customer service team at email@example.com. Include the following:
- Order number
- Name of design(s) that are larger than what your machine can stitch
- Type of machine you have
- Size that your machine can stitch
If the same design is available in a smaller size that fits your hoop, we will exchange the large for the small size at no additional charge. If a smaller size is not available, we recommend to splitting design. Splitting means that you will divide the design into sections, sew one section, then rehoop the fabric and sew another section, so that the sections line up. Its a great way to sew large designs if you have a small sewing field. Our Design Office can do this for you, contact Comelect Design Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
If you still have any questions, you're welcome to Contact Us and we will do our best to help you.